cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems to display PC 3.0 report controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Currently, I´m executing some controls in PC 3.0 (Process Control) and these are made up of some rules that consists in some SAP reports, most of them are from IT Controls. Once these controls have been executed in the Backend, the reports has to be sent to the Front End, but the problem is that I can´t see these reports as attached files or something like that.

In addition, I check the SM37 in the Backend and the jobs that I´ve executed from the Frontend to the main Backend, with the aim to see the reports and these can be displayed but only in the Backend as spool.

Has anybody had this kind of problem?

Thanx a lot.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

When you submit a report in the frontend (portal) you shall receive the status of completed in the work inbox at portal as well.

Are you receiving those messages in your work inbox?

If the job was runned successfull as you said you checked in tcode SM37 them it should send you an email on the work inbox.

Please, revert back with a little bit more details on it.

Thank you.

Claud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudenir,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your post.

In detail of the issue, as I said before, once I execute the automatic control through Portal to obtain the standard reports result (i.e. BC_UPNC_01C1_01_R), then in the "Job Monitor" list the job appears "completed". When I press on the button u201CJob resultsu201D a popup window opens and it shows me that there is a 2MB attached file with the results, but the link to access the file is grey color and not accessible. Where is this file?

I have checked the job through tcode SM37 in the Backend and I can see the report results in the spool and the log tells me that the results has been correctly sent.

Besides, when I log on into portal and I click on Work Inbox, I can´t see any result, it is empty.

May it be a connection problem ? How can I set up to receive those reports? Would you have you any clue?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

claudenir_araujo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

No problem, it's a pleasure for me to help.

It looks like the SICF settings are not maintained, please follow the below mentioned steps to create an alias and define the logon data in the alias.

->Start transaction SICF.

->Go to "External aliases".

->Select "default_host".

->Select Create.

->External alias: /sap/bc/contentserver

->Description: HTTP Content Server interface

->Fill logon data.

->Select the target element /default_host/sap/bc/contentserver.

->Save your entries.

Now go to Job Monitor->Select the job->click on View results->click on

the hyper link->User should be able to view the records.

Please, revert back the results.

Thank you and kind regards.

Claud.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudenir,

Sorry to be late in my answer, but I´m glad to say that I´ve configured the server as you said in the previously post and then it runs ok. In addition, I would like to say that in the logon data tab, it was configured with a servie user.

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

Regards.