cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK 11 with EDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey gurus,

Is it feasbale to update the VK11 table throgh inbound EDI-IDOC.

If yes what would be the approch..

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message type is COND_A / IDOC type is COND_A01 - you can have you EDI inbound submit these to create conditions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joshua Albert

Message type is COND_A / IDOC type is COND_A01 - you can have you EDI inbound submit these to create conditions.

fro the above what will be the process code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deep has provided the correct IDOC type to be used. You can use this standard or use it as a template to create your own Z-Type eg, ZCOND_A01

Using EDI is the best practice to accomplish creation/change of condition records when data is flowing from another system via middleware. Error handling and reprocessing of records is much easier through IDOCs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anu,

Thanks for your feed back, What will be the process code used., .

Can you let me know the process code for the idoc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard process code is COND and FM is IDOC_INPUT_COND_A

But you would most probably be using a custom version of this FM, eg. Z_IDOC_INPUT_COND_A

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VK11 is for maintaining pricing condition records. Normally those are maintaied by client people..

I am not able to figure out why you guys want to update this with the help of EDI stuff.

By the way,, from whom the data is going to come..?? or are you guys trying to infuse intenal idocs?? just asking so that I can check and help you.

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

Thanks, We are recivieng the data from our middleware team (GXS), Instead of BDC , thought of going for EDI.

What do u suggest.....