cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashflow Item not shown as Posted after sucessful RERAPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Lets say I missed to provide the distribution Rule on a Contract and during RERAPP Cashflow items were posted without any issues. The problem is those items were not marked as Posted in Cashflow, there were no transfer postings created. The result is there will be duplicate posting during next RERAPP and I may end up paying double. This means I have identified the problem, its distribution. Next RERAPP onwards the cost should be effectively distributed to respective objects and transfer posting should be created, if distribution rules are populated.

Question:- What will be the best way to handle the already posted (& Paid) item which are still shown as planned in cashflow? fun part is I dont want to close the condition and start new one with future period as valid from date. Can I put a block and post these and write off the amount without actual payments any better solutions??? also how to avoid this in future other than having a custom Validation???? I tried posting transfer postings individually but still does not mark the items as posted. Is there a way to mark Cashflow items as posted, I did try generate cashflow tool did not work too.

Jag

Edited by: Jagannath jadhav on May 18, 2011 9:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jag,

please implement the following SAP notes if they are not already present in your system or part of your actual support package level.

1070328 Periodic posting: Cash flow status not changed

1244880 Periodic posting and update of cash flow

1579174 Periodic posting: Cash flow status is not changed

For correction of the wrong cashflow items please open a support ticket.

Hope my suggestions are helpful for you.

Regards, Franz

Answers (0)