Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error FF5507 in MIRO G/L Acct 211000 not defined in chart of account INT

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon SAP Gurus-

I have a mystery. We are using standard preconfigured SAP test scripts and we are following the procedure for procure to pay. We are getting the error below when entering MIRO

G/L Account 211000 is not defined in chart of accounts INT

Message No. FF5507

The general master data of the G/L account 211000 is not maintained in the chart of accounts INT.

System Response

INT

Please correct your entry or create the master record

I did check a table and confirmed that 211000 does not exist for chart of accounts INT. When I check with the FI guy, he tells me that when he looks in FS00, it tells him that 211000 is created in company code PS01 however when he tries to change it, it tells him that it is not created in chart of accounts INT for company code PS01.

What on earth is the problem? I would think this could be simply corrected by extending 211000 to PS01. We know that is chart of accounts INT.

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

check table SKA1 for the entry with parameter KTOPL as INT .

COA data updates in SAK1 .

Cheers ,

Dewang

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes:-

1) Note 629434 - MIRO: Error message F5507

2) Note 750647 - MIR4: Error F5507 for invoices with amount 0

3) Note 768060 - MIRO: Error F5 507 at net document type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sounds like the account number is exisiting on comp. code level (table SKB1) but NOT on chart of accounts level (SKA1) a situation that can not happen regularily... Check both tables if the account number is there.

If its there only in SKB1 try to

create it in chart of accounts INT using FSP0 T-code or (if thats not possible)

remove it from SKB1 (guess your ABAP-guys no what to do) and create it new using T-code FS00 (which creates chart of accounts and comp. code data at once).

I assume that there is no document posted using this account number and that you are able to try in test-system what I've suggested.

best regards, Christian