cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RHINTE30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are told by our solution partners that after running RHINTE30 only the object name will sync up in IT0001. Any changes to cost center ( our requirement) will not sync in 0001. The cost centers are related to the Org Unit in our case. We are told that the RHINTE will need to be customized.

Need assistance on this.

Thanks

Charu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charu,

Why do u have to customize RHINTEE?

In your scenario if Cost center is assigned to OU and if the PLOGI ORGA switch is on and once your are done with the changes in OM.

Just run OOHP and OOHQ. i believe it should work fine for you.

Ranu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ranu, the integration switch is on as we are told. If you think it should work just by integration, then when should the rhinte 30 be used? Is RHINTE 30 used when the switch is not on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your integration is on, most everything happens automatically (and certainly cost center change is automatically reflected in IT0001). There is however one reason to run RHINTE30 even with integration on: If you want a copy of IT1000 with a name change (eg on an org.unit) to reflect with a break in IT0001. For this you can set a PLOGI-switch, but it requires RHINTE30 to run. I have never come across a reason to modify RHINTE30.

Hope this helps

Kirsten

PS - I am not logged in right now, so I don't remember the switch - but it is easy to find by description.