cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party Partial Delivery by vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During third party process, if the vendor does partial delivery to the customer i.e. 50 instead of 100. now my question is can we process the remaning 50. if yes how?

Regards...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process

VA01 - Create sales order(Qty 100 ) >> ME52N - PR generated after save of OR >> ME21N - Convert PR in to PO >> Then vendor will ship goods to customer(qty 50 ) >> MIRO - Invoice receipt from vendor for qty 50 >> VF01 - then invoice issue to customer for qty 50

Now again vendor will ship remaining qty 50 and will send you invoice then enter that vendor invoice and again create final invoice to customer.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil,

Thanks for the input, it would be of great help if you write down the configauration steps in detail....

Regards...

Sanju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no configuration required.When the vendor supplies partial 50 qnt and gives the shipping notification to the company,company will do virtual migo and Billing.Now if we run open sales order report we will get remaining 50 qnt.The same standard third party process can be followed.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

At the time of MIGO we need to enter the qty what ever supplied by the vendor,then automatically document status will be partial and it shows order qty,supplied qty and pending qty also.