Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Addition of z field on SOS tab of SC

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hii,

I need to add a z field on source of supply tab in SC. in Which structure/ include we need to this z field ?

Please help.

Regards,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is the issue was solved? I am currently facing the same requirement where i have to add custom field (drop down button) in view 'V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR'. However the selected values is not saved in the backend.

Can you please share to me the steps that you did in order to achieved this functionality or the include structures and configurations or the context bindings in the dynn pro part?

Thank you so much,

Sef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

Are you able to solve this issue?

I'm facing exact problem while implementing new fields in SOS tab.

Please help.

Regards,

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You mentioned as below

Now, as I told in SOS tab i have added 2 fields for preferred supplier fax and mail , which i included in INCL_EEW_PD_PARTNER_CSF, and created z input fields on view /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS -> V_DODC_SC_I_SOS.

Also added entry in view /SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC with set type SYPAR . Still fields are not gating saved at database level.

I have one question question if you configure these fields with set type SYPAR what is the need to create the Z fields on view. If you create Z fields on the view i dont know how you did binding with conext for these fields.Context binding might be wrong.

How to track : Implement domodifyview badi for this View and component and do debugging what context is taking for these z fields.

If you did correct Meta configuration all these Z fields should come on the viea automatically.Then there is no problem in saving the fields in the data base.

regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Devi,

I have Implemented domodifyview badi for View 'V_DODC_SC_I_VENDOR' but in debugging I'm not able to get values entered in new custom fields.

After clicking on any other Tab, values from these custom fields of SOS tab got refreshed.

I have included custom fields in above mentioned view and included fields in SUP -> ITEM_BASIC_DATA.

Am I missing any configuration part? Do I need to make any changes related to Component?

Regards,

Yogesh

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

I could not store z field value at partner level in SC. finally we stored thoes values at SC item basic data.

If you achive this functionality , please share to us also.

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

I'm also using SC Item Basic Data context for new custom fields.

But still values are not retained. It is getting refreshed when I click on any other Tab.

Are successful with SC item Basic Data context?

Regards,

Yogesh

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

You will need to maintain the customizing at SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management - SRM Server - Cross-Application Basic Settings - Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) - Configure Customer Fields

There is documentation available beside the menu options, kindly read this also.

As well please review this SAP note 1115579. And also consult the following link:

http://service.sap.com/rkt-srm -> SAP SRM 2007 -> Technology Consultant

-> webdynpro & portal -> WebDynpro - Metadata, Customer Fields, Enhancem

More Info:

Custom extension fields can be added either as display-only or as database persistent fields. Display-only fields (at header level) can be filled via implementations of BAdI "/SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FE_FILL_HEADER".

The values of the database persistent ones can be changed via the "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI" BAdI. When a document is created, initial values can be set in the BADI for those fields.

Please be aware that for the BAdI on header level you need to define a display-only field in structure

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSD_<object type>

that does not exist with the same name in

INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF.

Please use this field as a filter criteria for FIELD_NAME in the implemenation of BAdI /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FE_FILL_HEADER.

In the BAdI implementation you can also overwrite other fields, that exist in the object independant structure. If you do not

want to display the display-only field on the UI just do not provide metadata for it. Please do not deactivate it by using view

/SAPSRM/V_WD_FLD, as this leads to the situation that the BAdI is not called.

Everything said about the header is also true for the item. Here you need to create a field in structure

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSD_<object type>, but not in

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF and implement BAdI /SAPSRM/BD_PDO_FE_FILL_ITEM.

Therefore, please evaluate whether you want these fields to be display-only or database persistent. You can then proceed with the corresponding BADI implementation.

There is alot of information here, I hope it helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your reply.

I am still not clear , how to proceed further. Before that I have few more information to give you.

We are adding a database persistent fields on shopping cart source of supply tab, these two fields needs to be further moved to backend PR or PO.

We have already added 2 z fields in SC item details tab , which we just included in structure INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC & INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF , And added in SPRO->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Extensions and Field Control (Personalization)->Configure Field Control item level. Which is working fine and getting saved in SC etc,

Now, as I told in SOS tab i have added 2 fields for preferred supplier fax and mail , which i included in INCL_EEW_PD_PARTNER_CSF, and created z input fields on view /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_SOS -> V_DODC_SC_I_SOS.

Also added entry in view /SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC with set type SYPAR . Still fields are not gating saved at database level.

Once we close SC screen , it gets cleared next time when we open SC.

Please suggest if its the right way

Regards,

Nilesh