cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to know,what configuration I have to maintain so that I can see Subcontracting check when creating Maintenance order,I mean to say when we maintain PM02 control key the popup comes where we maintain details of cost element and material group etc there we can have subcon check.how to get that check,as in my config I am not getting that check.

I need some enlightment for fleet tyre issuance process,I created tyre as equipment using serial number profile,now all the tyre are in stock,how to map installing/dismantling process,i want in terms of stock.how to GR while doing GR i want to use same serial numb how it can be made possible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to installed DIMP 6.0, activated the business function Refurbishment and Subcontracting (LOG_EAM_ROTSUB) and Serial Numbers in Purchasing (LOG_MM_SERNO) .

Then In configuration-->OICO Configured below MPI

For S-->Check Box MP VEND, MP CUST Must Unchecked & Check Box A&D MP should be Checked, Check BOX Deferred should be unchecked

For X--> Check Box MP VEND Must be Checked, MP CUST Must Unchecked & Check Box A&D MP should be Checked, Check BOX Deferred should be unchecked

Also configured control Key PM02

Regards,

Rakesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapildev,

Its under Component Tab,select General data,in the General data there is Mat. Prov. Ind.(MPI).

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Maheswaran,

I checked,but I am not getting the check indicator when populating subcontracting popup using Control key PM02.

MPI is grayed when creating Maintenance order.Suggest me what other details need to be maintained.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean MPI

And under which tab of subcon pop up screen

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MPI will be active only when

Material provided by a vendor

This indicator controls MRP. Only maintain this indicator for a material component if the material master record of the header

material supports subcontracting (Special procurement field). The special procurement key for subcontracting means that all

components of the BOM are provided free of charge to a subcontractor for further processing. The items are copied to a subcontract order.

In Control Key, you have to select the option as Externally Processed Operation.

In the given SAP Help link, Under MRO Processing for Maintenance Order, check all the Pre-requisites.

Also in OS12, check the configuration.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many threads available for this Business Process in PM.

Some of the links:

Regards,

Maheswaran.