Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price not updating after partner change

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it possible to automatically update pricing at item level if a partner has been changed and/or added to the sales doc item?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

price can be updated please go to GOTO>Header / Item > condition > Update > (B) carry out new prices then system will updated the price.

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

I am aware of the update pricing function however my question was how to "automatically" update after the field change.

I am currently searching for a user exit which could handle this and have found the following however they do not react to a partner field change from table VBPA.

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you check the VA05 for price updation ?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Say, if the sales doc already saved and there is change in partner is possible, then that would be Ship-to Party.

In that case in change of Ship-to Party, only freight/destination country related/depended condition types will be will be redetermine.

Or

Say, if in creation stage of sales order then both Sold-to Party & Ship-to Party can be changed.

In that case in change of Sold-to Party, then new pricing will carry out. But, manual condition types will not re-determine.

Thanks & Regards

JP

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks again for your replies.

Let me provide more information about my requirement.

I have introduced a new partner function. If this partner is added to the sales doc item, then pricing needs to be redetermined automatically according to the condition record which exists for that new partner.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try

- USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN

(module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZB)

This user exit is always called up during a redetermination of all or individual price components. You can change the work fields of the condition line. However, this only applies to conditions that have been determined via a condition record.

- USEREXIT_XKOMV_FUELLEN_O_KONP

(module pool SAPLV61A, program RV61AFZB)

This user exit is always called up during a redetermination of all or individual price components. You can change the work fields of the condition line. However, this only applies to conditions that have been determined via a condition record. This may include subtotals, manually entered conditions or conditions that have been calculated with a formula.

Regards

JP

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestions, however these user exits will only work after the update pricing function is called.

I need the update pricing function to be called "automatically" after the partner field is changed/added.

Edited by: Alvin A on May 19, 2011 3:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am intersted on the question you asked. Can you please share with your findings? Have you got the solution how to automatically re-determine price after ship-to party is changed.

Thanks,

Isadora

alvin_aquino
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Isadora,

Unfortunately we were unable to find a solution so a manual price update was adopted into the business process.

- Alvin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VA02 and in the EDIT menu - New Pricing document.