Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of multiple Script Logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am working on BPC7.5..

I have to run two different script logic for two different activities.

Can I put both script logic in a default logic folder

and run the Data Manager Package while only the required (relevent) script logic will come in to play

is it possible...?

Thanks and Regards,

SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

In Default logic, you mention the logics which you need to run by default while sending data and it makes the calculations thereon. If you mention two script logic in one dafault logic, then it will implement both of them while sending data one by one. If they are for separate application, then its better to have them separately.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Poonam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run both logics only if you are not using in both logics a lookup to the same cube. In all other cases theres no problem. Like Nilajan says there's no possibility to run a selective choice for diferrent cases. The default Logic will run everything that you include.

hope it helps,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can definitely include both the logics in the default. However, when the default logic is run, then both the included logics will run. You cannot have a selection there.

May be you can try to combine both the logics and change the way it has been coded. So, that you can have some selections.

Hope this helps.