cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sxmb_moni search value in xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

I have an issue i have 350 message in moni and i just only want the message where PERNR == 00835864, how to look for an specific value from de xml? using sxmb_moni. is necesary some customizing o just activate something.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

shweta_walaskar2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lety,

I believe , you are dealing with IDocs.If this is the case,it is quite easy.

Is it an inbound or outbound IDoc scenario?

1) Inbound (IDocs are posted in ERP from PI) : Use transaction we09 in ERP system , enter segment name and value you are searching for.

This will give you IDoc number.

You can get PI Message ID under Details tab in Control record.Then you can easily search for this message in PI

2) Outbound(IDocs are posted from ERP in PI) : Use transaction we09 in ERP system , enter segment name and value you are searching for.

This will give you IDoc number.

Enter this IDoc number in transaction IDX5 in PI system and you will get the message in PI.

Kindly let us know if this works.

Best Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

For SP06 you use this description:

[ http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/c85598f63335bfe10000000a42189d/frameset.htm ]

kind regards

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt

Edited by: Manfred Schmidt-Voigt on May 24, 2011 1:42 PM

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lety,

If you are on PI 7.1 EhP1 then you can have a look at this:

You do not need to have TREXt for this.

Go to page 27 of this document,

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00a8defd-e400-2c10-faaf-8049d83d1...

Best Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is possible with SXMB_MONI transaction using the TREX feature. Please check the blog below for more information

/people/prasad.illapani/blog/2005/11/14/payload-based-message-search-in-xi30-using-trex-engine

Document below has more information about configuring TREX for both Java and ABAP stacks:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/2f2a9fa2-0a01-0010-32ac-d281db722...

If you don't want to use TREX, there are also some custom ways of doing it by Z reports. Please check the blogs below.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/02/21/abap-based-trex-in-xi-proto

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/02/14/super-message-monitor-for-sap-xi

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>>Search for where PERNR == 00835864,

In Tcode Sxmb_moni you cannot find that particular message, It will show all the messages, You need to search in each message or try thru TREX,If it is implemented

Cheers

Agasthuri

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SXMB_MONI does not support search option. You might also consider writing abap program to do the same. Take help from ABAPers to write report for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think is not possible with SXMB_MONI.

Edited by: Fabio Boni on May 18, 2011 5:43 PM