cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Dynamic Nodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating Dynamic nodes from Model's Node, each time I execute in the application a function module, the Dynamic nodes must be realeased from session and created again and then the application must also create the user interface elements dynamically as well, from those dynamic nodes. The problem is: When I come back to the initial view and navigates to the report's view, I mean, when there is a new execution of the function's module, The application throws the following error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextException: DataNodeInfo(EdoCtaDetView): duplicate name for child node Nodo0

Can I somehow eliminate the instances of the nodes in order to create new dynamic nodes in each execution of the function's module?

Regards,

Briger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Briger,

Well it's very easy... only you have to put in your source code the following lines, after you invalidate all the elements of your context:

IWDContext ctx = wdContext.getContext();
ctx.reset(false);

There is two kind of reset method. the reset() reset all the metadata and destroy dynamics node. reset(false), reset all metadata destroy dynamics node but keeps the nodes build at design time.

Regards,

MC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana!, thank you very much.

Answers (0)