cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wage type = zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

What is the operation to use in a PCR, to make a cumilative wage type =zero.

and one more doubt

AMT+ XXXX or AMT- XXXX are not working

Error Message: Invalid Parameters for an operation

Charle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to querry a CRT wage type in a PCR. I hav written the pcr.

What function should i use to call that pcr. I tried with Actio, PIT but its not Iinput IT is passing as it to output IT.

Please tell me how can i fix this issue.

Charle

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to use operation AMT=CYXXXX (where Y is your cumulator and XXXX is your WT),

but be aware that it will be the CRT of last pay.

It may be possible to read the current pay's CRT if you insert your PCR after the cumulation, but I haven't tried it. I usually add the current WT's value to it's past CRT to create my temporary variable.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is solved.

Thanks you so much Remi, Praveen, Sujith.

Charle

Former Member
0 Kudos

THanks very much frinds,

Now i have another issue, in my PCR I want to add a wage type value with another wage type from last month payroll results.

What Operation i can use and what will the syntax.

Charle

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question:

What is the operation to use in a PCR, to make a cumilative wage type =zero.

Answer:

If you are talking about a Cumulation WT, such as /101 or /190, you should check table view V_512W_D for all WTs that are cumulated into them, and make the appropriate changes if required.

If you are talking about setting the amount of a custom WT to zero, use the operation ZERO= A in a PCR that processes that WT in particular.

If you are talking about modifying the cumulative result of a WT in table CRT, I believe that it would not be recommended to do that through a PCR.

Question:

AMT+ XXXX or AMT- XXXX are not working

Answer:

What is XXXX ? If it is a WT number from the IT, make sure that you have 2 spaces between the + or - sign and the WT number. If it is a value, then there should not be any spaces between the sign and the value.

Sujith_EM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to make a wage type amount as zero

XXXX

amt*0

addwt

will you please provide the information about the PCR that shows you error ( what you wrote )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you try with AMT= Zero.