cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open item mgmt activated for A/C with old program instead of new in NEW GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our version is ECC6.0 (EHP3) and activate NewGL, the open item management parameter for the account was forgot choosing during go live, Now the account have actual posting ,we can't tick open item management parameter directly. so we run these programs are ZFSEPA02 and ZFSEPA03.

the program run successfully and activated the Open Item mgnt but now this is giving error "document splitting error; no open items to processXXXX/XXXXXXXXX/XXXX", because these programs only for below ECC6.0, unfortunately couldnt run the new program which is suitable with NEW GL(ECC6.0)

checked even with FAGL_ACTIVATE_OP and OSS 175960 but there are other threads which are not suggesting this.

Please, valuable suggestions are needed, I know there are many threads which spoke about this but not in this same case.

hoping to solve this issue with great ideas from all SAP gurus.

awaiting for your reply

Edited by: YELLA REDDY sama on May 19, 2011 12:18 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please any body, give some suggestions.

great help is appreciated by marking points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please I need help, any body please come up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check note 1309427.

Regards

Milind Sonalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind Sonalkar,

thanks you for you valuable information, this note tell about the missing entries to be made by manual.

I heard that there are some few other programs which makes refresh of the missed postings in other general ledger.

hope these are the programs

RFSEPA04 Reduction of Line Item Display after Master Data Change , any experience on this?

what is the result if we use FAGL_SWITCH_TO_OPEN_ITEM this program (trx:- FAGL_ACTIVATE_OP )?

thanks,

gracias,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Milind Sonalkar,

the note you specified (1309427) tells :-

"Solution

Use the log (transaction SLG1, object FAGL, subobject OPENITEM) to find the clearings specific to ledger groups. Use these documents as templates to manually make the return postings using transaction FBB1. If you require help with regard to the manual return posting, contact SAP Support and refer to this note."

with this I understand that for the account, the program(trns FAGL_ACTIVATE_OP) executed is not able to post to rest of ledgers except the leading ledger and need to post by manually in FBB1? what is return postings in the note?

for more information for the account used is a balance sheet account and has open items after execution of old program "Z"RFSEPA02. so while trying to clear them by F-03 it sends the above(in 1st port) mentioned error. Here I understand that first need to post(clear) manually to those open items which are posted before marking OI. am I right?, please enlighten me.