cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Components Overview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

im searching for a list / overview of the components of a operation. I cant find any list to search about components in pm orders.

Thanks and best regards

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct list report for order component overview

there is only one t-code for this but it is for view one by one order IW3K or IW3L

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use transaction IWBK may be its useful for your requirement.

Shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, i forgot to say, its a non stock material.

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think IN IWBK you will get all material (Stock or Non Stock )with operation number for order.

Shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think IN IWBK you will get all material (Stock or Non Stock )with operation number for order.

In IWBK i can only select after a material, but i have no material. i only have a shorttext.

shailendradupadhyay
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried on my system , Its working for me even if i enter short text for material.

Shail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but i cant simulate this.

I have no material master, i only inserted a row in the components with a short text.

So far i can see in IWBK, its only possible to insert a materialnumber in the field "material (reservation)", but not a shorttext.

Maybe any missunderstanding from me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

IWBK will present the material information in the output. The list is by work order #.

The material # is not required as input on the initial selection screen

For example:

On the initial Input screen choose the order type(s) and the planning plant.

The output will be show the list of all work orders for that criteria with all materials whether stock or non-stock (including those without material master).

Kind Regards,

Leslee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leslee,

right, thats what i mean.

I can only select orders via selection screen, but if i want to select after a material short text, i have to execute the list and set a filter in the list about all orders. Other way, i create a own report with this field in the selection screen.

Thanks & Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can check through IW13 T.code.

Regards