SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - delete fund and wbs never used

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

is it possible to delete Funds and WBS never used? I'm a total newbie but I can't find any standard transaction to do this.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Kind regards,

Fuffo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fuffo,

To delete Funds use transaction FM5U, type the Fund and FMAREA and with the data of the Fund in the screen, button Delete will appear in the menu bar. Or you go Menu Fund -> Delete.

The same you should do for WBS Element in transaction CJ92. You don't have delete transactions, you should enter in the Change transactions and there you will be able to delete the data.

In case you want to run deletion for many Funds (mass transactions), for Fund you go to SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Master Data -> Deleting Master Data -> Delete Funds and Application of Funds in FM Area

Please read the documentation of this before running it.

I believe it helps.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fuffo,

To delete Funds use transaction FM5U, type the Fund and FMAREA and with the data of the Fund in the screen, button Delete will appear in the menu bar. Or you go Menu Fund -> Delete.

The same you should do for WBS Element in transaction CJ92. You don't have delete transactions, you should enter in the Change transactions and there you will be able to delete the data.

In case you want to run deletion for many Funds (mass transactions), for Fund you go to SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Master Data -> Deleting Master Data -> Delete Funds and Application of Funds in FM Area

Please read the documentation of this before running it.

I believe it helps.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.