Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services for Object in VF02 & VF03

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

Apology for posting this in SD Forum.

I had posted about this issue earlier in a forum, but I noticed that this question was under Project Systems. I couldn't find any solution there, hence I am posting this again in SD Forum to get some assistance from your end. Please read through for the description of the issue.

In our system once the billing document is created, the output type is triggered automatically and a PDF gets attached automatically in the attachment list. This attachment can be viewed by clicking on the "Services for Object" button and then on "Attachment List". However the "Attachment list" option is grayed out and hence the attachment (i.e PDF) couldn't be viewed.

Can you please help us on this issue.

For more details, please check the link below.

/message/10275548#10275548 [original link is broken]

PS: "Services for Object" icon is found exactly BELOW the "Enter" (green tick icon in the top left) button.

Please let us know if you need more details regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if this link helps...

Also check in user profile( SU01) / parameter tab for that user id if any parameter id related to Services of object like SD_SWU_ACTIVE is deactivated.

Regards,

Siraj

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

Thanks for your inputs.

I tried to get some help from the above link, but when checked in the system it was found that there are no entries in SOGS t-code and also no entries could be found in table SGOSCUST.

Secondly user profile in SU01 ( parameter tab ) was checked and compared for Production and Quality, however no difference was noticed. It works fine in Quality, but not in Production. Since there is no difference in the parameters, there may be something which must be missing.

Has anything to be done by BASIS or PS Team regarding this. Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Himanshu.

Edited by: Himanshu Bhusan Sahoo on May 19, 2011 8:39 AM

Answers (0)