Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data for certain vendors on transaction Mir5

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have serious problem on transaction MIR5 and I really hope someone can help me with this.

On transaction Mir5 under "Reference Order(s)" tab which is positioned in bottom of screen in columns "Reference" and "Invoice number" rows are filled but for certain vendors I missing data in these coulumns even with the fact that there should be data in which I am sure 100%. I am not sure why this is happening and I assume it has something with changing some parameters for certain vendors (the ones that are missing data in two coulumns mentioned above)?

I hope I explained it correctly and that someone can help me with this.

Any help is appreciated and many thanks for prompt replys.

Greetings,

Adi

Edited by: samnovice on May 18, 2011 3:25 PM

Edited by: samnovice on May 18, 2011 3:26 PM

Edited by: samnovice on May 18, 2011 3:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Pablo Casamayor and Jeyakanthan A thank you for prompt reply, I really appreciate it.

Hi,

could you tell us the name of the fields with missing data (e.g. RBKP_DIS-TCODE)?

Best regards.

Regarding exact fields with missing data I will check that tomorrow and let you know right away.

Check complete authorization is available for MIR5 ? ,Use /OSU53 to identify missing authorization.

What is your input selection creteria ?

How do you create invoice documents ?

Whether reference number is mandatory in invoice document ?

I not sure I completely understand what you mean under complete authorisation? I will surely try /OSU53 to check if it helps.

As for these three questions, input selection criteria, creating of invoice documents are always the same and still for 2-3 vendors I missing data even with fact that "missing" data was inserted properly same as for other vendors. Yes, reference number is mandatory in invoice document.

Tomorrow I will also post two screenshots so you could see how it looks, perhaps that could also help to solve this issue.

With best regards,

Adi

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you update status ?

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

I am truly sory for little delay, right now I am working on screenshots with detail notes/descriptions for this issue and I will post it here as I complete them right away.

Kind regards,

Adi

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have made the sreenshots so you could see how it looks like, I apologize for my terrible drawings-graphics;)

On first screen, data is not null in columns "Reference number" and "Dispatch document no" and that's ok.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8553/21671122.jpg

But, when I open some other vendor, unfortulatly columns "Reference number" and "Dispatch document no" are empty (null)?

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4190/89348836.jpg

I must note that these two fields are required to insert and they are saved in database 100% but problem is that for some vendors this data isn't visible at all as shown on screenshot.

Thank you.

Adi

Edited by: samnovice on May 31, 2011 2:35 PM

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

intitially you said it was MIR5 transaction but according to your screenshots it´s either MIRO or MIR7 transaction.

Are tou talking about MIR7 or MIRO?

Best regards.

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

thanks a lot for quick reply, I really appreciate it.

I am sorry for mistake, as I am not currently on my work place, so I don't have access to SAP I can't check that right now but I think everything is on transaction MIR7 (under detail view).

WThanks in advance for promppt reply and all the best,

Adi

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i do not know for certain the fields you are referring to.

Could you do this?

1.- Place the cursor on the first field,

2.- Press F1 -> a popup window will appear, in this window press button "Technical information"

3.- Go to "Field Description for Batch Input" -> write down the name of the field

e.g.

DRSEG-WRBTR

do the same for the other field and let me know the name of the fields.

I need to know the name of the fields (both) in order to be able to help.

Best regards.

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had to contact my colegue over the phone and ask him to pres F1 for these to fields and this is what she told me:

Referentn. -> LFBNR and

Otpremnica/br. obr. -> XBLNR

I hope this helps. I asked my colegue what was exact type of transaction and she informed me that it was for sure MIR5, I am not sure if this is 100%c orrect until I see it for my self at my work place. Please let me now if you need any additional info.

Greetings,

Adnan

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MIR5 is a report (RMMR1MDI) that displays an ALV showing the header data of MIRO and MIR7 invoices (table RBKP).

Best regards.

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, I am still begginer in this, I didn't new that. I kindly ask you just to inform me why this could happend and why for some vendors I can't see any info even if they are in database?

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if rseg-lfbnr has a value it means that there is a GR document in the PO history.

if rseg-lfbnr is empty it means that there is not a GR document in the po history.

Field rseg-xblnr is the reference of the GR in the po history.

For your first document there is a GR document and this is the reason of rseg-lfbnr and rseg-xblnr having value.

For your second document there is no GR document and this is the reason of rseg-lfbnr and rseg-xblnr having no value.

Best regards.

Edited by: Pablo Casamayor on May 31, 2011 6:18 PM

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

thank you for useful infro, I think this could solve my "issue";)

I would appreciate if you could just confrm me one more thing: since my colegue inserts all the data, I am not sure in which transaction is GR document? Perhaps you mean on the MIGO transaction? It would be great if I knew what is exact name of transaction where my colegue is missing this data?

Thank you,

Adi

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MIGO.

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it´s MIGO transaction.

Best regards.

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

huh... I have just spoke with my colegue and I am little bit confused right now;) She said that these two field should be automatically shown in MIGO for all vendors but for some reason they don't. For example vendors A,B,C have this data but vendor E is missing is this data even with fact data same procedure of input data was used for all vendors. So MIGO and MIR5 is missing data for vendor E and still GR document is regulary inserted as for all other supplyers.

I will have to see to for my self on my work place, i will check it one more time tommorow and let you know. In meantime, if you have any suggestions regarding this, they are all welcome.

All the best,

Adi

Edited by: samnovice on Jun 1, 2011 11:56 AM

Edited by: samnovice on Jun 1, 2011 11:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

GR means goods Receipt.

it can be done with MIGO (101 movement type) .

It means Ur colegue has not done goods Reciept, it is done when we recieve the material frol vendor, then we need to do GR in system.

samnovice_new
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After spending some time testing what could be problem (since goods Reciept is inserted for all records) I notice only one issue: vendors which are missing data have option "GR-based invoice verification" set to 0 - false (unchecked).

So for vendors which are not missing data "GR-based invoice verification" is set to true (checked) and for vendors which are missing data "GR-based invoice verification" is set to false (unchecked).

I have just checked (set to True) option "GR-based invoice verification" in transaction FK02 for vendors which are missing data and now I will check how it affects other data and if perhaps columns MIR5 are showing data after these changes.

Greetings.

Edited by: samnovice on Jun 9, 2011 12:48 PM

Edited by: samnovice on Jun 9, 2011 1:31 PM

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check complete authorization is available for MIR5 ? ,Use /OSU53 to identify missing authorization.

What is your input selection creteria ?

How do you create invoice documents ?

Whether reference number is mandatory in invoice document ?

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you tell us the name of the fields with missing data (e.g. RBKP_DIS-TCODE)?

Best regards.