Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No email notification generated after Re-publishing the RFX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,my Experts :

I work in SRM 7.0 RFX scenario .

The purchaser creates one RFX and publish it .One email notification is generated in SPPFP .And then the purchaer changed the RFX and published it again .The message is displayed "the Rfx republished ,notification send to vendor ".But I can't find any email in SPPFP .

So ,my question is why there is no email notification Re-publishing the RFX .I am sure notification is the standard function in SRM .How can I check the problem in this case ?

BestRegards !

Alex !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

would you like to share the answer? i facing the same problem

Regards,

Wind

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume your output action profile for BBP_PD_BID is to "process when saving document" and "immediate processing". If so, I'd suggest that you check two things:

1) BBPV_COMP_FIELDS view to see if the changed RFx content defined in this view to be output-worthy.

2) Check transaction code SOST and see if you could see your output listed there for this RFx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,Jay :

thanks for your reply !

I checked the table BBPV_COMP_FIELDS .like

COMPARE_METHOD STRUCTURENAME FIELDNAME COMPARE_KIND

BIE BBP_PDS_ITEM PRODUCT I

BIE BBP_PDS_ITEM PS_EXLIN_IND I

BIE BBP_PDS_ITEM PS_EXSNR I

BIE BBP_PDS_ITEM PS_IPT I

BIE BBP_PDS_ITEM PS_VALUE_RU I

BIE BBP_PDS_ITEM QUANTITY I

But If I change the quantity of the RFX item .there still no email notification in the SCOT .

Any body has suggestions ?

Alex !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the changed RFx is in status "Published". If so, go to RFx on UI >> Bidders >> Output Medium >> Document output. What is the status of the output there?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Jay :

Thanks for your reply .

I checked the changed RFx in the system like you said . The Document output has one recored ,that is the first time out put record when the RFx published .after changing ,no recored updated in the Document output.

I send the screen shoot to you .

Thanks !

Alex!

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolevd ,thanks!