cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track "Not Processed" results?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am not getting the results which are not captured/not entered by user while result recording in QAMR table ;but am getting processed values in QAMR table as "5 - Processing complete" .

For instance I have 10 characteristic values , out of 10 I have captured 5 values which will get stored in QAMR table as I said earlier and remaining I keep it blank , so I want to know where exactly these blank values/results are recorded in table since am not getting them along with caputed values in table.

Thanks

Veeresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veeresh,

As I understand you are trying to find To be inspected and Inspected samples for each MIC for a certain lot. Logically the values (blank entries) which you have not recorded do not get stored in any of the tables.

1. Itu2019s true that values do not get updated in QAMR unless you record at least one reading per MIC.

2. You need to co-relate tables QAMR and QAMV in order to collect this information.

3. Through QAMV table fetch following fields based on inspection lot, operation and characteristic number.

VORGLFNR- Operation number

MERKNR - Inspection Characteristic Number

SOLLSTPUMF - Sample Size that Has to Be Inspected for a Characteristic

4. Treat QAMV as your universal set and display above data (QAMV table contains above fields irrespective of result recording, if the task list is assigned appropriately in inspection lot)

5. Pass these entries through QAMR table.

6. In QAMR, you find field ANZWERTG- Number of Inspected Sample Units

7. If you get any value in QAMR- ANZWERTG display it against QAMV- MERKNR, otherwise display Zero

If you want to know the individual inspection results values, explore QASE table.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you know you have ten results to process? Are you using "fixed" scope? If you set fixed scope, it would require the user to force close the characteristic. If you use any other scope, they can pretty much close it when ever they want.

I believe if you should check the QASR table for you missing results, not the QAMR table.

You should also be able to check the sample size number against the results recorded number to see if there is a difference.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you explored BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT