How to track "Not Processed" results?
I am not getting the results which are not captured/not entered by user while result recording in QAMR table ;but am getting processed values in QAMR table as "5 - Processing complete" .
For instance I have 10 characteristic values , out of 10 I have captured 5 values which will get stored in QAMR table as I said earlier and remaining I keep it blank , so I want to know where exactly these blank values/results are recorded in table since am not getting them along with caputed values in table.
Anand Rao replied
As I understand you are trying to find To be inspected and Inspected samples for each MIC for a certain lot. Logically the values (blank entries) which you have not recorded do not get stored in any of the tables.
1. Itu2019s true that values do not get updated in QAMR unless you record at least one reading per MIC.
2. You need to co-relate tables QAMR and QAMV in order to collect this information.
3. Through QAMV table fetch following fields based on inspection lot, operation and characteristic number.
VORGLFNR- Operation number
MERKNR - Inspection Characteristic Number
SOLLSTPUMF - Sample Size that Has to Be Inspected for a Characteristic
4. Treat QAMV as your universal set and display above data (QAMV table contains above fields irrespective of result recording, if the task list is assigned appropriately in inspection lot)
5. Pass these entries through QAMR table.
6. In QAMR, you find field ANZWERTG- Number of Inspected Sample Units
7. If you get any value in QAMR- ANZWERTG display it against QAMV- MERKNR, otherwise display Zero
If you want to know the individual inspection results values, explore QASE table.