cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changs Dates In PR which are created by the MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

MRP sets delivery dates on the purchase requisitions based on the requirements and system lead times. Some of the vendors have a set delivery schedule for the products i.e. deliveries are made every Thursday and only on Thursdays. When POu2019s are created, the Buyer has to manually change the delivery dates. This manual process is a barrier to Purchasing Auto-PO initiative and leaves us open to operator error with the potential of affecting the companyu2019s on-time-delivery goal. Furthermore, multiple purchase orders can be placed with a vendor in a given month and they are not consolidated, which increases the transportation costs. In addition, some products are seasonal and can only be purchased during a set time frame within a year.

And i don't want to changes in The standard MRP screen, so any suggestion except this.

Thanks and Regards

Soumya Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u want to change the dates in PR,then u have to use Transaction code-MEMASSRQStep-1 enter T.code-MEMASSRQ

Select-purchase request-EBAN

THEN press F8

Then click on yellow arrow icon, upload all PR numbers after downloding to excel

then again F8

Then select, select fields blue & red icon

a small screen will open

then select delivery date & click on <

then press enter

then enter the delivery which u want to enter

then select the date column

then click on

Cary out mass change icon near to white arrow

then save.

The delivey dates will be changed for allPR which u have entered in yellow in the first icon

same can be done for PO T.CODE-MEMASSPO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can I do this Process In background? if yes then any BAPI is there?

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can changes the date in mass, using transaction MEMASSPO just takes few minutes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I want to now that, is there any BAPI or Function Module That we can use for the changes in the background In PR Delivary date.

Thanks and Regards

Soumya Ranjan