cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consumption Indicator in MD61

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SOP to plan the sales and then transfering the requirements to Demand Management. Iam using strategy 40 with mixed MRP 1. I assigned the consumption indicator 3 to the requirement class.

But when I transfer the demand to demand management, system is taking the consumption indicator maintained in the user parameters of MD61 and not from the requirement class.

This means there is no link between the consumption indicator maintained in requirement class and what system is picking as default in MD61.

Is there anyway to ensure that system should take only the consumption indicator mentioned in requirement class and ignore the default value in MD61 and MD62.

Thanks & Regards

Prathib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User parameters will always have priority over defualts coming from config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue is when I transfer the demad from SOP, system takes these parameters. If thats the case there is no use of of maintaining the consumption indicator in configuration of requirement class (OMP6).

Question is whether any way is there that system consider the configuration values when demand is transferred from SOP.

Thanks & Regards

Prathib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make it by keeping user parameter blank, if theses values was blank it always take data from config like req type & class.

you can make default blank & save & if u also want to restrict user to change theses values then plz use transaction & screen varient by SHD0.

Thanks............ Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , you need to make sure user parameters are empty when u plan it.

Answers (0)