Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic combinations generated but no input-ready cells are displayd

former_member207487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i have a Characteristci relation class used in ip-layout.There alid values for some characetristics are set to be valid. For example Brand, cost division,Main Channel,.....And the valid values are also entered in a table to create the combinations.

Then the class is executed and the message says 42 characteristic combinations created but the IP-Layout shows no input ready cells despite it shows yellow not input ready cells. It looks like combinations could not be generated but the message says 42 combination generated.

Can anybody suggest me something?What could the reason be?

Thanks and regards,

Murat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

yes i changed the option from characteristic relationship to master data and values from master data for the characteristic Cost division and then the cells are displayed and also relevant cells are input ready. when i switch the char cost division to characteristic relationship then yellow fields are displayed and none of them are input ready.

More advises?

Thanks,

Murat

former_member207487
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick answer.

How could i free the buffer?

My suggestion was also i dont have every characteristic used in the query mentioned in the abap code. For example as i said some characteristics are validated in the characteristic relationship class and some fixed characteristics in the query are not validated. The option characteristic relationship is flagged at characteristic codiv and this characteristic is validated in the class i have created. The porint is that the message box says 42 characterisatic combinations generated but the display of the IP-Layout looks like errros occured during combination genereting. Everything is yellow. not even one blue cell displayed

Please advise i would appreciate.

Thanks and regards,

Murat

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check your layout without the char relationsships that it is defined properly and would be input ready i.e. for all master data?

regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Do you have some process that saves the data or generated data is just in the buffer ?

Regards.