Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIP calculation for Prod.order with status TECO

0 Kudos

Hello all.

My question is the similar to

But I need that

- if the Production order has status TECO - the system calculate WIP

- if the Production order has status DLV u2013 the system settle the order.

1. I try to change u201CStatus Numberu201D in TCODE OKGC. But I have receive two different result:

- if I change u201CStatus Numberu201D for status DLV from 3 to 2, then during WIP calculation of the order with status DLV u2013 WIP have been calculated.

- but if I change u201CStatus Numberu201D for status TECO from 4 to 2, then during WIP calculation of the order with status TECO u2013 WIP have been CANSELED.

2. I try to change results analysis key for status TECO from u201CZu201D to u201CFu201D in TCODE OKG3. BUT during WIP calculation the system create error message KJ 363 which require that results analysis key must be change to u201CZu201D

How can I resolve my problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont you think that Status of DLV should be 4 and TECO should be 2??

br, Ajay M

0 Kudos

I set 4 for status DLV and 2 for status TECO in TCODE OKGD, as you say.

Then run WIP calculating for TECO Production order, but the WIP calculation is canseled.

This setting is very unclear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just got confused if the business process followed here is combatible with the SAP setting.

In any production scenario, WIP is calculated when the order has the status released but not completely delivered (DLV) because once the goods are delivered completely, there is no work in process left . So once the order reaches DLV status, system should not consider this order to calculate WIP. Now when you put TECO status, your are telling the system that u have checked the inputs and outputs of the order and you are technically completing this order and it can be "settled" to calculate the variances.

So the sequence should be REL, PDLV(partial confirmation), DLV, TECO.

When the order status is DLV or TECO, system will reverse the WIP actually posted (if any) on that order before.

Experts, please correct me if i've got this wrong.

Best Regards

Vimal

0 Kudos

We have next scenario

Create decision u2013 stop work on Production order u2013 for example customer Refused.

For deleting all material and capacity reservation we set status TECO for Production order.

And until Accountant create decision u2013 settle order, this order must be us WIP.

0 Kudos

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have the answer if the requirement is that even after producing the materials, till the time accountant checks the order and does this action, it should remain in WIP. Honestly it doesn't make any sense to me or i have not understood this problem. Anyways as per my current understanding I can suggest the following process for your scenario.

Once production is stopped in between the process, the order should be in PDLV status (partial confirmations happened in the order)

Now go and clear the reservations manually from the production order .( delete the component line items from the order). Now depending on whether you are following WIP at actual cost, system will post the difference between credit and debit of that production order as WIP for the month end process.

Once Accountant okays the entries in the production order, he can do the TECO and settle the order. Now WIP will be reversed and variance will be posted.

To avoid the already produced goods mixing up with your other stock, u might want use Quality Management with the help of your PP consultant.

Best Regards

Vimal

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, but we have another demand.

0 Kudos

We set status u201CTECOu201D and until the order in this status it must be in WIP.

Then we take decision settle the order u2013 go to the order and set status u201CDLVu201D u2013 then the system settle the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just one question to your business process. If WIP is still calculated/posted when the order gets TECO, whats the next status/process to reverse the WIP posted?

And how do you avoid that WIP value is growing every month due to more and more TECO orders?

SAP standard functionality is that DLV is set to all finished production orders that deliver goods on stock and TECO is set for all the orders that are faulty (delivering nothing on stock) so its either/or and in both cases prior posted WIP is reversed.

best regards, Christian