New Assignment Block added not visible under 'AVAILABLE FIELDS' list
I went through similar posts already exchanged in sdn earlier, but none of them could help me resolve the issue i am facing.
I have added an assignment block(standard) the normal way, but i dont see it in Webui (AET, as COnfig Tab doesnt work) under available list.
1. Identify the component views.
2. BP_DATA/IDNumberList should be added as an assignment block in BP_CONT/BPCONTOverview.
3. BP_DATA/IDNumberList View is added under interface window BP_DATA/IDNumberWindow, this interface window is added as a component usage for BP_CONT.
4. Next, the Outbound plug defined in the Interface Window (BP_DATA/IDNumberWindow) is created under component usage outbound plug.
5. Next, the BP_DATA/IDNumberWindow is added under VIEWSET->BP_CONT/BPCONTOverview->OverviewPage.
6. The runtime repository is Saved & Checked, without any errors.
7. The context node binding is done in component controller class WD_USAGE_INITIALIZE.
Now, when i login to the respectve view on Webui, click on F2, & choose Configuration , I dont see the newly added Assignment block (View) under Available List (On the Left).
Can anyone please let me know what has gone missing or wrong?