Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an query as mentioned below:

PO is created with currency SGD (this PO has a single line item - mat a)

I have maintained a inforecord price as 1 per yd USD.

My issue is i need to capture the converted price in SGD, how do i go about capturing this. Presently i capture the condition level pricing via table KONV , condition type J3AP. In this case for condition type J3AP the price shows as 1 per yd USD.

How can capture the price in SGD since the PO is in SGD (there is a conversion maintained)

Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks

Shabeen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amitbakshi3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Use OB08 and maintain SGD as the Currency with the Conversion Exchange Rate of US$.

Hope it helps

Best regards,

Amit Bakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply. Maintaining the conversion is not my problem since it is already maintained. I want to know how i can capture the value at a condition level (Table : KONV)

Because for condition type J3AP the value picked is in USD , how can i capture it for SGD

Regards

Shabeen Buhary

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate "Currency Conversion" in Control Data 2 Subscreen for the Condition Type in M/06 and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

The reason i am asking this is to pass information to XML. Thus i need to pick the condition price, presently i pick it from KONV, condition type J3AP which is in USD. Is there any other condition type i need to check prior to sending the information to the XML.

The PO value is in SGD everything else is fine, it is only for information capturing process where i need to pick the condition price in SGD.

How could i do this, i noticed the condition type NAV picks the exchange rate maintained can i draw a logic through this condition type.

Shall await your reply

Thanks

Shabeen Buhary