cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team determination in Service desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have defined my org structure with 1st level help desk and 2nd level support team. I have used the rule (13200137) and defined responsibility such that all support desk messages will be assigned to 1st level help desk for SAP component(A* to Z*)

Now my problem, is the 1st level help desk team has to recategorise the call to respective 2nd level support teams and expecting this to happen using a rule (responsibility).so automatially the support team partner is determined. any solution on how to achive this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One way to skin this cat might be to schedule an action (like SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER, which calls rule AC13200137) to run at multiple statuses. Usually one schedules it to run at status New but theoretically you could schedule it to re-run at status Sent To Support, In Process, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

The Action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER (Find support team responsible, when message is created) , will find Support team when a message is created.

My scenario is:An Help desk employee, feels that the a service desk message is for Basis Support Team, then he selects the subject =basis ticket and saves. which should automatically fetch teh support team based on the rules define for codes and catalogs.

hope i have explained the situation and provide how to achieve this

yes , i need to schedule it to run at :

1.update teh call in subject as basis call, 2.set it in process and save, which should fetch the appropiate support team automatically

Edited by: sapsoluser on May 18, 2011 3:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Any helpful responses..Plzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved by myself after recreating the BP's for org units(support teams)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the correct answer to your question, check this docu and if helpfull rewards points to me

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/202cfee9-7ff5-2d10-a0b5-ff82aa482...

Best regards,

Peter Nechala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help my problem. the doc only says about ist level suport determination