cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reprint production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I was unable to reprint the production order.t.code which i used is co04. but it showing an error message stating that"no order corresponds to selection criteria". then i used t.code BS22 check whether reprint order is activated or not. its showing activated,but still error is showing . kindly clarify my issue.

Thanks and regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Did you select Reprint mode in CO04?

Try to use diferent selection criterions , other than order number and locate your order in CO04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

thanks . but still the error stating that "no corresponds to the selection criteria":.

t.code i used co04 (reprint option )and co04n .

thanks and regrads

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It may be due to you may not have taken original print for that order.

Check once with Original print option for that instead of Reprint option and try to take print.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

thanks . even though i tried for reprint option but error showing the same.i don't known what changes have to made in (co04,copi,co02,co04n,cohv).

thanks and regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi What is the current status of your order..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggested you check for original print option if it is giving error no selection.. because it means even there is no original print taken for this order.

So first check with original print option and then if you want print again then only reprint radio button will take you print detail screen otherwise it will give this error.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (0)