cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration of business partner groupings

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have just started to configure Treasury - i am using the standard for Business partners

i am creating the number ranges and have used the standard business partner groupings and number ranges - copied from client 000 - business partner grouping 0001

however the next step is to create a business partner using BPC1 - i get the error message that the 'business partner grouping is not supported' message B0025

what am i missing

thanks

Liz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as mentioned by lorenz u can use BP transaction BPC1 is mainly used for earlier version of SAP in ecc 6.0 u can use BP as centralized business partner , further while creating the BP , the grouping entered are the one which is created by u since the message occurs when BP grouping is not being defined in the system .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP ECC 6. Does it mean that we should not be using BPC1/BPC2/BPC3 anymore. That is, any business partner we are to use transaction BP? If not, are there any reports to generate business partners maintained via BP and business partners maintained via BPC1?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lorenz_sperl
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

...why aren't you using transaction BP (Business Partner) or FTB01511 (create Counterparty - Role 0151)?

Perhaps 0001 is internal numbering and you've tried to enter a Counterparty name?

Regards,

Lorenz