cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to remoce DLFL status from production order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Help me out to change Production order status DLFL. Respective production order got this status because of Sales order got del flag. Now we have removed this sales order DEL flag but still bot able to remove DLFL status from its Production order. We have to reverse some consumpotion from order which is excess not DLFL status not allowing to do so.

Gurus help me to come out from this.

Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the exact error you are getting?

Do you have already posted confirmations for this order?

what is order balance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This production order is in process and Raw Material is lying on order and partial confirm. Because of SD persons mistake order got this status. Now Sales order status is reversed but not able to reverse DLFL status from Production order.

Regards,

Spenkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the order did you try : Functions -> Deletion Flag -> Undo ?

Did you get an error when you do that? If yes let us know what is the error message you get. If you've not done the above, then do it first & then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

I have already tried this but delition Flag is disable. Can not change anything on it.

Regards,

Spenkar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can rework it by Using report Z_PPSFC162 it is possible to reset the incorrect status in the order

Please refer the OSS Note 563005

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you let us know what system statuses you notice for this order (If there are many, click on the blue info icon next to system status & paste details here). Also is there any user status active, if yes provide details about what this user status is setup to do.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am still not able to clear the DLFL status from Production order. Following is the order status.

REL MSPT PCNF DLV PRC DLFL BCRQ CAPP*

Regards,

Spenkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I notice a star at the end of the statuses you mention, which implies there are more statuses.

So as informed earlier can you click on the blue info icon next to the statuses & paste the complete active statuses here. Also if there any user statuses, complete details of the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, following is the status as asked for.

REL Released

MSPT Material shortage

PCNF Partially confirmed

DLV Delivered

PRC Pre-costed

DLFL Deletion Flag

BCRQ Order to be handled i

CAPP CAPP calculated

GMPS Goods movement posted

MANC Mat.availability not

MSCP Capacity shortage

RESA Results analysis carried out

SETC Settlement rule created

VCAL Variances calculated

Regards,

Spenkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I re-read your initial query & infer that your working with ATO scenario. In this case it is not possible to revoke the DLFL from production order or from other means (it is as per system design)

Anyways once you release the rejection code from Sales order, system should have triggered a new order for you, check the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus, I am still awaiting for answer to my qury. posted. I have been told by co employee that previously it was done by ex. consultant of the company who is not accessable now.

Regards,

Spenkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you working with ATO strategy for this material ? If yes & if this order which you refer to was created via assembly processing from the SO, then in std. SAP there is no possibility to revoke the DLFL status as mentioned previously.

Now if your colleague mentions that it was done earlier, then it could very well be via some Z program or a non-standard method.

You may cross-verify the above with SAP global support, I am quite positive that they will point you to the FM - CO_ZF_BUILT_FCODE_EXCL_TAB or Include - LCO61F0X where a check is done to see if the order is created via Assembly processing & thereby prevents revoking of DLFL status.

On the contrary if SAP has provided some enhancement or a work around to address this, I would be glad to note the same & correct myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear spenkar,

Go Tcode BS42

select SAPPI02 Blocked Sales Orders

click on Selection conditions

remove DLFL

and save

Jainashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jainashu,

This is for an specific production order. One of my production order is having now DLFL status which I want to remove to allow material movement and cofirmations.

Regards,

Spenkar