cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one issue like our client is checking the sales report and freight and copa freight, all plants are matching the freight except one plant values not flowing to copa(copa shows zero value in the copa for the particular plant)other plants are matching correctly with sales report.

what might be reasons

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain the process of freight? how is it accounted in COPA?

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

i know u r correct person

as per our client frieght they are considering as revenue, they are comparing sales report with copa , all the plants are correctly matching with the sales report and copa report,only one plant , no freight values are flowing , the client is treating freigt as revenue. so in copa also we considered as revenue and shown separatley after revenue+ freight+ total revenue.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the amount of freight is included in a Condition type - The only reason can be that Cond Type is not mapped to COPA

Open any FI Invoice doc relating to this Plant in FB03

Check whether FI document is as expected... Also check the corresponding COPA doc and see if total amount in FI & COPA matches

Take a list of all COPA docs relating to that Plant from KE24.. The SD Billing doc no will be populated in the Ref Field of the COPA doc... Do a VLOOKUP in excel and compare the values

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I am very nearer to your solution .please explain me in details and also if possive t-codes to check. in my case the plant having zero balance in copa but in fi side it having values.

like the same in revenues also showing differences where do check Ajay,

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I have explained in my above reply what you can do to reconcile

in addition, you can also use KE4ST to simulate the billing doc

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I beleive , you are the right person I want schedule manager ,how to create and run the flow definition in Schedule manager.and also how to send the mail to the receipient.

Arjun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very good