Did you mean: 

Missing response payload in IE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System:

PI 2004s SP 23

Problem:

Integration engine does not receive payload from adapter engine.

Scenario:

Synchronous scenario

proxy -> xi -> soap

Description:

This is an old scenario that have been working fine for years but after upgrade from SP 14 to SP 23 it no longer works.

The service is still being called fine. In the AE i can see the response payload being returned to PI.

When i look in IE however i can no longer see the response payload, only the manifest. Further response processing thus causes an error due to the missing payload.

For the record it should be stated that im using 'nosoap' in the receiver SOAP adapter.

This is not an issue related to logging. Logging is fine, but the response payload really is non-existent when entering the IE.

Apart from this there is no special configuration involved.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have encountered simuilar issue. Can you please let me know in details on how to use "nosoap" in receiver adapter.

I basically cannot see the response payload from SOAP receiver adapter in IE or AE.

Thanks

Shany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah yes, I almost forgot about this.

The problem was resolved applying note #1522630 XI runtime: Payload ignored due

to parsing error.

Hope it also help you.

Best regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your response.

We are 711 SP 6 both on ABAP and Java stacks. This SAP Note# 1522630 alone resolved the problem for you ? What was the parsing issue about ? The only issue I have currently is I could not see the response payload from Receiver SOAP adapter in IE which is causing mapping issues since payload is missing.

Please let me know.

Shany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this note solved the problem.

I also know of this issue in 7.11 SP 6 which was also resolved applying this very note. Running scenarios in AAE works fine, but receiving responses from AAE through IE fails.

So I can only recommend to apply this note.

Best Regards,

Daneil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel. Issue was resolved after applying the note. We were on PI 7.11 SP6.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I had the same problem: PARSE_APPLICATION_DATA Fehler bei der Konvertierung XML => ABAP: Response Message; CX_ST_MATCH_ELEMENT in /1SAI/TXSC7C5B728711B2 with XI 3.0 and  ECC 7.0 SP 22 and the note that you and Prasanth pointed has solved the problem.

Thank you and regards.