cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML file getting stucked in queue in ECC

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing a problem while passing a XML file from XI to ECC.

My requirement is when XI is passing XML fiile to ECC, it should hit the ECC's inbound proxy and sent a response file to XI using ECC's outbound proxy.

But, When XI is passing file to ECC, the XML file is getting stucked in Queue's( In particular XBTR* Queue's)in ECC and status flag in ECC's "SXI_MONITOR" is displayed in green flag(scheduled status).

But when I activate & process those queue's manually using SMQ2 Tcode( in ECC ) , the XML file is processed successfully in ECC and sending a response file to XI through outbound proxy.

I'm unable to understand why these files are getting stucked in Queue's.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance,

Amit Linge.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear in SM58 tcode.

Sreeni.

0 Kudos

Resolved the issue as the problem is at ABAP level.

While ECC is receiving the XML file from XI.

Due to error in the 1st message, the QUEUE(XBTR*) is not executing my next messages and error in the 1st message is displayed as " Screen output without connection to user."

Then I have checked ST22 Tcode in ECC and realised, while 1st XML file is received in ECC,it is getting processed and calling a

output screen internally and due to that output screen, XML file is failing to send the response message from the interface and the XML file is getting stucked in QUEUE XBTR*(SMQ2 Tcode in ECC) and showing error message as "Screen output without connection to user" and status in the SXI_MONITOR is displayed in scheduled status(green flag).

Then I have checked the proxy code and realised due to a simple WRITE Statement, the XML files are getting stucked in queue.

After removing the write statement,the XML files are processed successfully and none of the messages are getting stucked in QUEUE's.

Finally, realised that while calling a interface through a proxy,there should not be any output screen.

Problem solved.

Regards,

Amit Linge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Good day, would you be able to provide a step by step procedure on how you resolved the stuck XML messages as I am fairly new in using SAP

Many Thanks in advance

Regards

Aeron