cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How dose change in PA transfer str reflect to COPA document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In KEI2, under PA transfer str "FI", there are some assignments, take assignment "10" and "40"for example, hit "source", under "Cost element" of assignment "10"there are a cost element group "group1"(for example)maintained while under "cost element" of assignment "40" cost element group "group2" is maintained.

Then I remove some cost element from group1 and added them into group2 which is maintained under assignment "40".

Now I want the COPA document that used the cost element I removed from group1 and added into group2 to be updated.

I checked the SAP note 69370, a ABAP program is provided, but the changes to the COPA document could not be loaded into BI system.

Could you pleae let me know whether there are any way to repost the FI document or reverse the COPA document?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

waman_shirwaicar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do a logical deletion of the COPA line items using report RKECADL1 and then repost the FI/MM docs using tcode KE4SFI / KE4SMM.

You can repost MM documents with tcode KE4SMM; FI documents with KE4SFI.

The option 'check for existing records' in KE4SMM (for MM documents) forces the system to check, whether for the origin document exists any posting to CO-PA. If yes , nothing is posted.

On other hand if you leave the option unmarked, the system does not check if there exists already some posting.

So before running KE4SMM / KE4SFI you have to cancel existing line items (via Report RKECADL1) and then execute the follow-up posting.

For more information on Report RKECADL1 please refer attached note 69370.

Please try this in your test system first; check the results throughly and then go live.

regards

Waman