SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - Statistical Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have implemented FM and I realize that some of the payment updated in FM are statistical posting`s incorrectly. Can I reverse the statistical postings?

Thank you,

Angela Costa

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in which tcodes you posted this doc?

0 Kudos

I posted in the F-53.

0 Kudos

I think you miss understand. I want to reverse the statistical posting in FM to real posting in FM.

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible in standard procedure. You have to delete transactional data, change the master data of the commitment (or other parameter which made the posting statistical, i.e. special definition of update profile for value type) and then reconstruct the FM data.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi, it depends on how did you post it as statistical. If it happened because of update profile(eg you set as Value type 54 for Update profile 101-statistical) then changing it to real and running (with delete old data) FMN0 helps you

0 Kudos

I did the change in master data of the commitment but I cannot delete the transactional data ( I mean I cannot delete the payment in FI or you mean to delete the FM statistical posting in FM? Can I do that ? And then reconstruct the FM data? Where?

Thank you,

Angela Costa

0 Kudos

Hi, if case with CI, then you can change statistic indicator(if you can't via fmcia, you can do it in table FMCI directly), then run FMN0(with indicator Delete old data) for correspond FI docs

Edited by: alex ice on May 18, 2011 1:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, statistic posting or real doesn't influence on reversing procedure