cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What kind of red entries we see in general in SCM Queue Manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When does SCM Queue Manager comes into picture? What kind of red entries we see in general in SCM Queue Manager? Explain with atleast 2 examples.

Thanks in Advance.

Suvecha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Nanda

Suvecha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Nanda. May I know the difference between /SAPAPO/CPP and /SAPAPO/CCR in detail? Can you explain me with patience? Thanks in advance.

Suvecha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, nanda. But, still have doubt. Can you tell me clearly about this. I am not getting about " Change contents - You can change the value of queues that are in SAP APO inbound or SAP APO outbound". What kind of values we see there and why do we change?

And one more thing, according to my knowledge we have option to view application log will be available on both systems R/3 as well as APO. When do we choose the system to view a particular queue in which system.

Thanks & Regards

Suvecha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are taking a planning run in APO. System has created orders. These orders need to flow to R3.

This you need to carryout in /SAPAPO/CCR. If these orders are not moving to R3 , system will throw error message.

This error message you can find in /SAPAPO/CQ or SMQ1 or SMQ2 depending upon queue type.

This error you need to rectify. Then only orders will flow to R3.

This is applicable both from R3 to APO and APO to R3.

You can further info in details in CIF help library.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.