cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast Consumption

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Recently we are observing very strange behavior in APO. When Sales Order is created it is consuming forecast in APO. But moment we make changes to Sales Order (say date or quantity) it is not consuming the forecast.

I did some CIF debugging and I found that when Sales Order is first created, Check Mode sent to SAP is 050, which is correct and it consume the forecast. Whereas when Sales Order is changed, Check Mode coming to APO is 041 which does not consume the forecast.

Before and after changing the sales order, requirement type is KSV in ECC and requirement class 050 is assigned to it. We are not sure why check mode is changing to 041 after sales order is changed.

We are on SCM 5.0 and any pointer toward this will be highly appreciated

Thanks

Pavan Sarda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

This is a strange thing. I would check your customizing of strategy in your R/3 system to see if there are any strategies setups with KSV and requirements class 41. Out of standard, there shouldn't be any. There should be only stratgy 40 setup with KSV. Also check your strategy group in MRP3 tab to ensure that your strategy group has the correct startegies in it. There is a possibility that sales might have created a functionality....may be causing unintended consequences.