cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure report custom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I'm a totally newbie about DE so my question could be silly , I'm studying the basis of the all thing following the material found on the web , i'm tryin to configure an example custom report ( Z... ) created on the ECC system to be launched by DUET but seems that i can't configure it from NW ones , in fact when in the SIMGH->SCL reporting Administration->Manage rep. and their prop i try to enter the new value the system give me back the message "The report does not exist" ...

...what I must check before ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it should be related to the language fields. RP_TITLE remains empty in English if you define the report in another language. Enter in English, fill the report title field and it should work.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you ...

even if i applied a related note the problem was that the report header data were not translated in other languages

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

UPDATE

ok debbugging the customizing , I've found this problem , there is an internal table GT_REPORT_MD that has all the correct parameters filled ( f.e. report name and parameters ) but returns error 'cause the field RP_TITLE is empty...

...which can be the cause ?? ...which is the field that must be filled in the starting system ???