Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI_SL_DATA archieve without executing FI_DOCUMNT

Yus
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to archieve object FI_SL_DATA. According to the network graphic(tr-cd;SARA),

you have to execute archieve FI_DOCUMNT in advance.

However,I succeeded to write archieve file for FI_SL_DATA without executing FI_DOCUMNT.

Why is it possible? Is displayed network graphic incorrect?

Please help.

Thanks,

Yuka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP network graphic is correct, but you need to know this graphic has been created manually by SAP developper (in Tcode AOBJ). So the network includes:

- Some links that only apply in very specific situation and that does not apply to you system.

- Some missing links (for instance you need to archive production order before material master, but the link does not mention maintenance order... and you cannot archive a material master used in a maintenance order)

So the graph is for information only.

What really matters are the checks performed by SAP inside the archiving program code. As long as you used the standard archiving program, in the right version, you're perfectly fine, and anyway your business will validate archiving before going live.

You will find important link between archiving objects in the SD flow.

Last information, one way to automate archiving including links between object is the archiving session cockpit (ASC), a solution developped by my company. More info on ecohub.

Thierry JULIEN.

Answers (0)