cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error: "output could not be issued" while seeing a print preview in va03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In a T.code VA03 , if i have display a print pre-view for a particular order for an output type BAOA . Am getting an error "output could not be issued" . please give me the solution for this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI kumar,

i am also facing same problem how did u solved please help me

Thanks

seshu

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check in PATH: - SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Output Determination Using the Condition Technique > Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents > Maintain Output Types - Here for O/P Type BAOA, check whether FORM Routine "ENTRY" has been asisgned under "Processing Routine" option.

If not resolved then secondly, Check whether any Requirement (Routine) has been assigned to the Output Type BAOA in the Output Determination Procedure.

To check the same, go to PATH: - SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Output Determination Using the Condition Technique > Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents > Maintain Output Determination Procedure - Here check for the Procedure assigned to your Sales Area and Sales Doc Type (for e.g. V10000). If any requirement is there then make it blank and then try printing the order by deleteting and adding new o/p record.

If not resloved then Ask ABAPer to debug it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir

I went through all your instructions & i found all are correct , but then also am getting the same error .

please let me know if any further changes or any data have to be maintained .

Thanks/Regards

gagan

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems some filed is missing to generate the print preview.Check with ABAPer to debug the print program.he will let you know the route cause..