Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION working on development but not on acceptance

former_member210967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I went to WebDYnpro Application into Tab "Parameters" and have set the Parameter

"WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION" to value X. The user cannot use personalization anymore on the development system.

The same settings are in the acceptance system, but it is not working there. I also ran wd4a WD_GLOBAL_SETTING and checked the settings. Also that looks good.

What can it be that user settings in ALV are dis abled in development and not in acceptance ?

Cheers, John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you closed your old thread, so I have to double post here

In my opinion this has nothing to do with auth settings... Has everything been transported cleanly?

You should double check the settings on your Acceptance machine, especially considering WD_GLOBAL_SETTING. If User-Personalization is allowed here, it will overwrite everything else.

Maybe also check WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER on Acceptance machine and delete all personalizations for the user you are testing with. I once successfully messed up my Personalization with conflicting entries there...

best regards, Lukas

former_member210967
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, now it works. Probalbly the WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION settings will be available after deleting ALL personalization settings of ALL users.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

open SICF

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wd_global_setting

run this service

and disable the parameter for personalization

check the box "Do Not Allow Personalization by the User:"

Check this...