cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in tabstrip with select options

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am working on tabstrip with select options.while testing it showing following error.But in my component there is no low attribute.

The following error text was processed in the system : Could not find attribute LOW

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~GET_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~FOLLOW_PATH of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: IF_WD_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO~FOLLOW_PATH of program CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO======CP

Method: GET__ATTRIBUTE_INFO of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT===========CP

Method: GET__DDIC_ATTRIBUTE of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT===========CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L0STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L8STANDARD==============CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER~SET_CONTENT of program /1WDA/L7STANDARD==============CP

method if_wd_context_node_info~get_attribute .

data:

rtti type ref to cl_abap_typedescr.

field-symbols: <attr_info> type wdr_context_attribute_info.

if me->attributes is initial.

me->map_node_info( ).

endif.

read table me->attributes->* into attribute_info with table key name = name.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

if me->_all_attributes_read = abap_false.

getall_attributes( ).

read table me->attributes->* into attribute_info with table key name = name.

if sy-subrc <> 0.

• >>>>>> raise exception type cx_wd_context exporting textid = cx_wd_context=>attribute_not_found attribute_name = name.*

endif.

else.

raise exception type cx_wd_context exporting textid = cx_wd_context=>attribute_not_found attribute_name = name.

endif.

endif.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I Think that LOW belongs to select options low related, your select option is working fine?

Check without tabstrip that is working or not.

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the context attribute name is name? or something else.

Thanks!

Piyush