Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Processing steps

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are activated rebate processing to pay the commision to sales rep. All customization settings and master maintenance also over. Now while doing biling commision amount is accrued. Payment made by customer and invoice cleared against payment document.

Now i would like to pay to sale rep. How can i create the credit memo ,i mean which transaction code ? I tried through VBO2 and VB)8 and 7 but i am not gettig how to do ? Can anybody expalin SOP for the same.

Rgds

SumaMani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI members,

we are doing exactly the same in our company, using rebate processing to pay intermediate sales agent.

Now we are facing a new scenario:

The rebate agreement (condition 5%) was based on an invoice of 100000$ (total amount of the contract). Unfortunately, the client did pay only 90000$.

How can I deal with that if I want now to pay 5% of 90000$ to the sales representative???

(because I cannot do a final settlement with an amount smaller than the predefined 5% of 100000£...)

thanks for your response,

hope it is clear enough

M.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, Rebate process will work ONLY for Payer and not for any other partner functions. Not worked in the recent past and hence, not sure on that. May be if you activate Incentive and Commission Management as a component in SAP, then it is possible.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

suma_mani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am little bit confuse. I would like know clarification of Process of rebate process. My business object to pay commision to sales rep against payment received from customer during the month.

Example :- Sales rep as Cusomer :- A Sales order :- 1000 USD ,Sales order 2 :- 3000USD ( Total value is 4000USD)

Down Payment Received :- 2000 USD and Delivery and Billing happned for 4000 USD ,Direct Payment Made :- 1000USD

Total Payment Received during the month suppose is 3000USD. Now business would pay commision on 3000USD x 20%.

Now i would like design same process through Rebate agreement. Let me know whether it is possible or not in standard SAP rebate process.

Rgds

Suma

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

I am working on commissions Topic,like my client requirement is he gets an order from commission agents say 1000 USD so on 1000USD the agent as to be paid the amount,it is product wise commission so commission amount varies from order to order,sometime it may be 2% or 1.5% etc.since you customized through rebate process can i known briefly.thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In order to create any kind of settlement, you need to be in change mode (Transaction VBO2) of the rebate agreement. Clicking the u201CCreate Manual Rebate Paymentu201D button.

check this link

http://www.erpgenie.com/publications/saptips/052005.pdf

regards

Prashanth