cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN overdue Alert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends, I am new to SCM and would need some help to set up an alter for overdue ASN.

The scenario is that an alert should be sent to Buyer and Supplier if an ASN is not created and is past the delivery date.

I was told that there is a standard Alert available in SCM and can be used for this? can you please let me know which alertr and how to set it up?

Thanks,

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

If you want to send as email notification to buyer and supplier

you need to set notification profile in customer and supplier view

for that kindly refer below thread

There are good sdn links provided......

Nikhil has already mentioned, how to activate and which PPF report to run !!!!

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod!! Which thread are you referring to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny

My Mistake forgot to paste the link

That report creates the web alert 031, for whiich you need to set nofication profile & scot settings to trigger email to buyer and supplier

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SAP SNC alert type 31 "Overdue ASN "is a standard alert available.

First you need to activate this alert:

Path :SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration>Exceptions >Alert Type Activation>Activate Alert Types

Enter alert type:31 and

History:unknown

Once it is activated you can generate the ASN overdue alerts with the /SCA/ASN_PASTDUE_ALERTWRITE report. For the report, an ASN is regarded as overdue if the ASN fulfills the following conditions:

The delivery date lies, at latest, on a date defined by the user (specified date plus offset in days).

The supplier has not yet delivered all items in full. However, ASNs or ASN items with the Closed status are regarded as delivered in full.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil! This helps.

What does report /SCA/ASN_PASTDUE_ALERTWRITE report do? How does the buyer and supplier get the alert?

Former Member