cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hide the field in SR7.0 based on RFI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to hide the field "Follow on document" in RFx screen if the document type is "/SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_RFQ_H_BD". How to capture the document type in RFx screen, so that I can hide the "Follow on Document" drop down.

In which context attribute, the value of document type is available ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I belive the requirement is to control the follow on document by transaction type of RFx.

You can achieve it by

SPRO- SRM Server- Cross-Application Basic Settings - Define Transaction Types - BUS2200 - Select the trnascation type

Use process control & transaction types follow on documents.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to hide the drop down completely, you can configure the field control through IMG (t-code SPRO):

SRM Server >> Cross application basic settings >> Extension and field control (personalization) >> configure controls for fields on header level

You could make the following two fields for BUS2200 invisible

FOLLOW_ON_DOC_DESC

FOLLOW_ON_DOC_KEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

Thank you for the response. But I am not able to edit the transaction type for these fields FOLLOW_ON_DOC_DESC, FOLLOW_ON_DOC_KEY in the path "through IMG (t-code SPRO):SRM Server >> Cross application basic settings >> Extension and field control (personalization) >> configure controls for fields on header level." I can see them in display mode not in edit mode.

How to I acheive that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the above mentioned path and double click on "Metadata for Fields on Document Headers". There you should be able to insert new entries, with the two fields mentioned, obj. type = BUS2200, transaction type = '<whatever your RFx transaction type is>', and uncheck "Field visible", "field enable" and "field required".