cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: resetting SDCR status after withdrawing a SDMJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey All,

The SDCR is configured to change the status from Authorized back to To Be Approved when an SDHF or SDMJ is withdrawn, using IMG Activity - Define Status Attributes. The default configuration entries are:

SDHF

SDHFHEAD

E0010

Development System

Withdrawn

<blank>

SDCR

SDCRHEAD

E0001

SDMJ

SDMJHEAD

E0010

<blank>

Withdrawn

<blank>

SDCR

SDCRHEAD

E0001

What this shows is when the status of SDHF becomes E0010 (withdrawn), set the status of SDCR to E0001 (To Be Approved). Same thing with SDMJ. The method HF_SET_STATUS is called via an action when you withdraw either SDMJ or SDHF.

When I withdraw an SDHF, the SDCR status goes back to To Be Approved. I can then change some data and approve it again. I can do this over and over as many times as I want.

However, here is my issue. When I withdrawn an SDMJ, the status of the SDCR remains Authorized. At which point I cannot do anything more with the SDCR. It's forever locked in the Authorized status and the SDMJ is withdrawn so you can no longer proceed. The Action tab shows HF_SET_STATUS was called successfully.

Looking at the ChaRM configuration table, I believe this is not the intended result. I haven't found an SAP note addressing this though. The system is on SP23.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me approach this in another way. How is this behavior acting for people in this forum on their ChaRm solution?

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

I have faced with similar problem. When I try to withdraw SDMJ other SDMJ document creates. And this situation happens in loop mode: I withdraw SDMJ doc, other creates, I withdraw new doc, other creates...

I see that there is the action executes during withdrawing:

Cancel Procedure

From Log I've found that SDMJ_ACTIONS is using, and it contains action WITHDRAW_MJ which call the method HF_SET_STATUS.

I have an assumption that this Method give the problem

I would be appreciated if you give me any information concerning this issue.

Regards,

Artem Ivashkin