Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with External RFC Call - SYSTEM_RESET_RFC_SERVER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing problem with RFC function call from Extranet (web page ). Here user is trying to click a link on site and expecting to see some information from SAP on to the web page.

In the below trace three BAPI's were called

1. Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLIST ( invoice list)

2. Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLINK

3. Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL ( customer payment information or financial information)

Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLIST - > BAPI has got executed successfully at SAP end and information related to invoice are show on to web page. But Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLINK and Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL failed to return the date on to web page due to RFC connection lost.

Please some one help me in resolving this issue.

---> below is the ST05 trace

<removed by moderator>

Thanks in advance,

Suresh Goud.

Moderator message: please try to limit the trace entries posted, each post must contain less than 5000 characters to preserve readable formatting.

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on May 18, 2011 5:21 PM

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goud,

Its evident from the below sentences of yours "But Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLINK and Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL failed to return the date on to web page due to RFC connection lost."

It must be a Time-Out issue happening with the BAPI.

Either you have to increase the time lag so that a proper response can be sent to the web.

I faced similar problems,

But if you can just post the error in the trace some unfolding can happen

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

There was no time out error, when i check in ST22.

Here, Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLIST ,Z_BAPI_FACTURE_GETLINK are returning the data to extranet

but Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL is failing to return the data to extranet

When i check the trace, there i could see that Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL this BAPI got triggered at SAP end but non of the tables got hit.

Here is the trace of Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL

SELECT WHERE "FUNCNAME" = 'Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL' AND "R3STATE" = 'A'

SELECT WHERE "OBJ_TYPE" = 'FUNC' AND "OBJ_NAME" = 'Z_BAPI_RELEVE_GETDETAIL' AND "STATE" <> 'R' AND "ELEMUSAGE" IN ( 'REDO' , 'RDEF' , 'EXTO' )

SELECT WHERE T_00 . "ROLLNAME" IN ( :A2 , :A3 , :A4 , :A5 ) AND T_00 . "AS4LOCAL" = :A6

SELECT WHERE T_00 . "ROLLNAME" IN ( 'SVER_MTEXT' , 'BLDAT' , 'CHAR12' , 'CHAR01' ) AND T_00 . "AS4LOCAL" = 'A'

SELECT WHERE T_00 . "ROLLNAME" = :A2 AND T_00 . "AS4LOCAL" = :A3

SELECT WHERE T_00 . "ROLLNAME" = 'SVER_MTEXT' AND T_00 . "AS4LOCAL" = 'A'

dmzwspp ? Serv. RFC_GET_FUNCTION_INTERFACE 1.376 114

dmzwspp tgzsapi02_I35_00 Serv. DDIF_FIELDINFO_GET 2.411 99

dmzwspp tgzsapi02_I35_00 Serv. DDIF_FIELDINFO_GET 2.424 158

SELECT WHERE T_00 . "ROLLNAME" IN ( 'SVER_MTEXT' , 'BLDAT' , 'CHAR12' , 'CHAR01' ) AND T_00 . "AS4LOCAL" = 'A'

SELECT WHERE T_00 . "ROLLNAME" = 'SVER_MTEXT' AND T_00 . "AS4LOCAL" = 'A'

dmzwspp tgzsapi02_I35_00 Serv. DDIF_FIELDINFO_GET 61 148

dmzwspp tgzsapi02_I35_00 Serv. SYSTEM_RESET_RFC_SERVER 106 28

i am not able to figure out what could be the reason based on above trace details.

Thanks,

Suresh Goud.

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

You could also post the dump details(error analysis), that should give us a better direction.

Regards,

Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chen,

There is was no dumps in SAP.

when i checked in Gateway Monitor the connection status was connected.

Regards,

Suresh Goud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

issue resolved. Closing this thread.

'SVER_MTEXT' - > doesnot exist in ECC.

Regards,

Suresh Goud.