cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Load in Master Data for 0CUSTOMER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a very different situation here. I need to load the Hierarchies in 0CUSTOMER. The Hierarchies are not maintained in the ECC side nor anywhere in the flatfiles. I have an attribute, "ZPCOCUST - Parent Company Customer", which has some values, which shows the Parent nodes of the customer. Blank values means there is no parent node for that particular customer.

I want to load these values to the Hierarchy of 0CUSTOMER, which in turn will be loaded to BPC. And since while loading hierarchies to BPC, it only takes the values from the Hierarchy table, it is necessary for me to load the data in the Hierarchy tables of 0CUSTOMER.

Please let me know what should I do in this situation? Please help me out.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Take a dump of the master data and the parent node.

Prepare an excel with this and then load the hierarchy using the flat file, search SDN as to how load hierarchy using flat file.

There is no other way that you can maintain this huge set of hierarchy. You either have to load it through source system or load it through hierarchy.

regards,

Arvind.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I figured that out.

I used an APD to extract the relevant data from the 0CUSTOMER. I used an ABAP routine to convert those Parent Customer number values to the NODEIDs, which is used by the SAP to identify the Hierarchy nodes. I loaded the Hierarchies to 0CUSTOMER from Flat File, using an IDoc method.

I hope this helps to people who are in similar situation.

Thanks,

Abhishek