cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product hierarchy doesn't works in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!

I'm working in a project that migrate to ECC 6.0 and now is facing an error in Material Master (MM01) when try to select a product hierarchy in Basic Data 1 view.

When the matchcode of product hierarchy is used, the "Next level" button of popup windown doesn't open the product hierarchy. I check with an another consultant that don't remember the SAP note that fix it.

Anyone knows this SAP note?

Thanks a lot,

Rodrigo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change the structure of product hierarchy in previous SAP version (standard SAP provide 3 level, with 5,5,8 length) ? If so you need to re-create the structure to match with your previous installation. Please compare the structure of PRODHS via SE11 between your prior release with ECC6.0.

To change the product hierarchy, just click on help in configuration path for Define Product Hierarchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ayethebing!

Thanks a lot! The structure was different and now, it's OK.

In the last version, there is a customized structure and to upgrade, the structure PRODHS was changed to the standard.

Regards,

Rodrigo.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your setup of product hierarchy consistent ? How many levels have you defined ?

In ECC 6.0 can you let us know the support pack & the patch level details (if not sure, obtain this info from your basis person)

Also it would help if you can upload screenshots of the setup done for the product hierarchy & the issue you face in material master.

Just for your info, I am on ECC 6.0 & do not face this issue.