Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ship to party issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus,

i got one issue regarding ship to partys

Issue: previously ship to party was deleted (ex :100045) and we assigned new ship to party (ex:100046) in vd06 but when we

r going to va05 sales record we r getting same records for the both ship to parties

can this possible can u give me any suggestions how to solve this issue

Edited by: matturushiva on May 17, 2011 7:00 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You are getting data for both ship to parties because the sales documents which you had created with shipto party 100045 will be shown with that and after you changed it with new ship to part all new documents will be shown with new ship to party.

in VA05 data is coming from sales document not directly from customer master partner functions.

I hope you understand my point

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi matturushiva,

I think you are using the Sold to party as the partner function after entering the customer number 100045 uin VA05.

In va05 transaction give the customer number as 100046 and select partner function as Ship-to-Party, this will restrict all orders with ship to prty 100045.

Thanks

Arun

Edited by: arun subramani on May 18, 2011 6:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply

but here is my problem previous ship to party was flagged but it is showing present records which was raised orders for present ship to party

how can we restrict to now to show the records. it should show their functionality assigning to them

Plz give me a valuable solutions

Edited by: matturushiva on May 19, 2011 9:18 AM

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always remember, in SAP once a tarnsaction in created and saved it will have the details of the then existing partners.

In your case you will see the old orderds,etc whcih the old ship to party as the old transactions were saved with old ship to party.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply

but how to control to block that ship to party not to show present sales records can u suggest me

Edited by: matturushiva on May 18, 2011 6:31 AM